Fleximat cable drag chains are separated into two large families: plastic or metal drag chains
Polyamide cable drag chains are divided into three groups, depending on their size and load capacity required by your project:
- Polyamide light series: cable drag chains suitable for installation spaces and reduced bending radii. From 7 to 24mm inner height.
- Polyamide medium series: cable drag chains for medium loads. The standard solution for global mechanical engineering. They stand out for their high cable filling capacity and robust design that guarantees a service life of up to 30 years. From 25 to 42mm inner height.
- Polyamide heavy series: cable drag chains for high working loads. Special for industrial applications and with higher mechanical loads. Our range provides various accessories to be able to adapt to your cable distribution needs. From 40 to 80mm inner height.
All our plastic cable drag chains are composed of the highest quality polyamide 6 and combined with 30% fiberglass, thus offering high mechanical, fluid and pull resistance. The continuous working temperature of the Fleximat plastic cable drag chains is -30°C + 130°C.
We can make special designs according to your project requirements for metal cable drag chains. Metal cable drag chains have a zinc/ stainless steel coating.
What advantages do Fleximat cable drag chains offer?
- Wide range of accessories and dividers, end-mounting separators in plastic and metal.
- Designed to offer high cable protection
- Easy to install, minimal maintenance
- Modular, light and silent
- Excellent value for money
- All media guided with the same system: energy, data, air, power light and oil
- Side opening
- Can work both vertically and horizontally
- Ideal for working at high speeds.
Application fields for cable drag chains
Steelworks, agricultural machinery, construction machinery, food industry, automotive industry, material handling, washing trains, robotics, renewable energy stations, etc